After she had her fourth child, 35-year-old mum Cas determined it was time to take care of herself simply in time to affix The Healthy Mummy’s first 12 Week Challenge. With that, she had a tremendous 7.5kg weight reduction and continued with The Healthy Mummy to lose 16kg in 8 months and is feeling a lot more healthy, fitter and extra energised.
Read extra about her journey under…
After success with the 12 Week Challenge, this mum is celebrating 16kg weight reduction in 8 months!
Cas is a mum to 4 youngsters below 8 years outdated that wants the vitality to maintain up with them. After having her fourth bub, she determined it was time to show her focus again onto herself and her well being. As a coincidence, The Healthy Mummy had simply launched our 12 Week Challenge, so she jumped on board.
“My turning point to change my life and start my journey with The Healthy Mummy was after having my fourth bub. It was time to start looking after myself, for myself, my kids and my husband. And it was just at the right time because The Healthy Mummy just announced It was having its first 12 Week Challenge.”
“So in May 2021, I started my first weight loss challenge, and I lost 7.5 kilos in that first challenge. I have continued on and completed all of The Healthy Mummy Challenges and had a total weight loss of 16kgs and over 60cm.”
Cas has been sustaining her weight reduction within the time since she hit her lowest weight.
“I lost in the first 8 months and have been maintaining since.”
So how did Cas get such superb outcomes and keep them?
- “I had one or two Healthy Mummy Smoothies a day.”
- “And healthy meals for the rest of the day.”
- “Had 2-3L of water a day.”
- “Daily Healthy Mummy workouts.”
- “And a 30min walk every day.”
But it wasn’t simply the burden loss success that Cas discovered following The Healthy Mummy. She’s feeling fitter, stronger and more healthy than ever!
“I feel stronger, fitter and have more energy and better mental health because of that weight loss and reducing the number of unhealthy foods I was eating.”
And not simply her bodily well being improved, Cas has additionally seen her psychological well being enhance.
“I am physically stronger and fitter than I have ever been, and being physically stronger has changed my mental health. My mental health has become more positive, and I have less anxiety. I love where my journey is taking me, and I can’t wait to see the end result.”
Beyond the Healthy Mummy Challenges, Cas additionally incorporates The Healthy Mummy Smoothies and credit them as a part of her weight reduction success.
“I use the Healthy Mummy Smoothies, and I have a nice collection of Healthy Mummy Smoothies, but my favourite Healthy Mummy Smoothie is the Healthy Mummy Tummy Smoothie range and I love the chocolate flavour.”
Cas has a go-to smoothie recipe she makes use of each morning for breakfast as a part of her routine.
“My favorite smoothie recipe is:
“It’s my go-to for breakfast!”
She additionally loves to incorporate Smoothie Boosters to assist improve the dietary advantages of the Smoothies.
“I also use the Healthy Mummy Smoothie Booster Collagen, Energise and Immune they’re so easy to add to your smoothies with so many benefits.”
“Plus, I love the Healthy Mummy Skin skincare range. So good on my skin.”
Some of Cas and her household’s favorite Healthy Mummy recipes embrace:
“My favourite app workout is Afterburn with Jade. I just love it gets that heart pumping.”
Cas’s three ideas for weight reduction success:
- Drink water
- Stay constant
- Enjoy the journey
Cas’s ideas for mums who wish to begin?
With superb weight reduction success, what does Cas recommend as tricks to different mums trying to kick off their weight reduction journey.
- “Start small, change one thing at a time.”
- “Drink water it is so good for the body.”
- “Go for a walk it’s amazing how a walk can clear the mind and stop you from eating the food you don’t want to eat. Plus, as a bonus, you’re burning calories when doing it.”
- “Be kind to yourself.”
- “Run your own race this is your journey you are the only one that can make the changes. But remember, there are lots of people out there to support you.”
- “Take photos they are a great way to stay motivated throughout your journey.”
- “And if you have a bad day, that’s ok. Just start again tomorrow.”
Join our unimaginable neighborhood of supportive mums TODAY!
With tons of of hundreds of mums from throughout Australia, all with the identical targets, issues, and struggles, our neighborhood is there to help you thru all of it.
Join The Healthy Mummy neighborhood right this moment.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
If you have an interest in kickstarting your weight reduction and wish to enhance your vitality – to not point out – enhance your total well being and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an superior program to take a look at.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge consists of:
- 28 days of at-home train routines (no gymnasium wanted) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding-friendly meal plans (together with a 7-day cleanse)
- Time-efficient workouts for busy mums – below 30 minutes
- Challenge combines Pilates workouts with interval and circuit coaching (HIIT)
- Suitable for primary to superior health ranges
- Home to hundreds of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
- Get DAILY help from tens of hundreds of mums on the Challenge with you
To be taught extra about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE, CLICK HERE or PURCHASE SMOOTHIES HERE.