This Thai Peanut Pasta Salad is a superb low-carb facet dish that’s packed stuffed with crunchy greens, tender low-carb noodles, and a deliciously creamy peanut satay dressing.
OK, now we have a brand new favourite low-carb pasta and it's insane. INSANE. Like so good you’ll be satisfied you’re not consuming low-carb pasta, and even gluten-free pasta. Our pal Arash over at Shred Happens created the low-carb pasta firm Kaizen and it's by far our favourite pasta. It’s not solely low-carb however high-protein and plant-based as effectively!
Do you know the way a number of gluten-free pasta simply doesn’t maintain up? It falls aside within the sauce, doesn’t maintain up effectively to being tossed as in a pasta salad, and doesn’t have that chewy Al dente chunk that all of us love in pasta. The low-carb pasta choices available on the market are additionally fairly nonexistent, till now. This submit isn’t sponsored, we simply actually love this model and needed to share it with you together with a tasty recipe for a not-so-traditional pasta salad.
We’ve been into crunchy nearly uncooked salads currently and this Thai Peanut Pasta Salad doesn't disappoint. It has crunchy cabbage, carrots, inexperienced onions, crimson bell pepper, inexperienced onions, Thai chilis, chopped nuts, Thai basil, cilantro, and the creamiest satay sauce you’ll wish to eat by the spoonful.
Thai Peanut Pasta Salad
- 1 package Kaizen pasta cooked in line with bundle instructions and drained
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- ¼ cup sliced inexperienced onions
- 1 small carrot diced
- 1 English cucumber diced
- ½ crimson bell pepper diced
- ¼ cup crushed peanuts or one other nut – we love Trader Joe’s Thai Almonds on this!
- 2-3 Thai chilies minced
- Handful cilantro minced
- Handful of Thai basil minced
- ½ cup peanut butter sunflower butter works nice for folk who can’t have peanuts
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons powdered Swerve
- 1 tablespoon Sambal Oelek
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Sea salt to style