We love broccoli and are all the time attempting new methods to make this inexperienced yumminess! So in fact we needed to make this sautéed broccoli.
This is such a straightforward versatile dish! The sautéed broccoli with garlic actually shines with something gilled however is nice with rooster, steak or as a brilliant quick vegetarian meal. Because we're so obsessive about this tremendous meals, listed here are a number of of our favourite broccoli recipes: Beef and broccoli stir fry, Broccoli Quiche or our favourite option to have it on Thanksgiving, Broccoli salad. Just to call a number of. I additionally want to spotlight, my all time favourite is General TSO chicken with Broccoli. SO GOOD!!!!!!
Easy Sautéed Broccoli with Garlic
Of course we had so as to add garlic to zip up the broccoli. Garlic is nice in nearly EVERYTHING! Often we may even add some crimson pepper flakes and even chop up a habanero to actually boost this enjoyable veggie dish. This actually is a kind of recipes that may be both a facet dish or a essential course. Oh, and it is nice as leftovers the following day.
Key to bringing out the intense inexperienced!
The key to creating this sautéed broccoli have that nice vibrant inexperienced colour is to blanch the broccoli first. This trick is a good way to rapidly cook dinner the broccoli and to actually make it fairly!!!
- Cut the broccoli in manageable or chunk measurement items.
- Bring a sauce pan of water to a boil
- Add salt to the water after it begins to boil
- Place the broccoli into the boiling water
- Blanche the broccoli for 3 to 4 minutes
- Drain the Broccoli.
While blanching the broccoli slice the garlic and warmth the olive oil in a big pan.
Toss the blanched broccoli into the pan with the garlic. Toss for 2 or three minutes.
Enjoy this Sautéed Broccoli with Garlic!!!!!
Sautéed Broccoli with Garlic
- 1 Large Head of Broccoli
- 1/2 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic Sliced
- Wash the broccoli and reduce into chunk measurement items1 Large Head of Broccoli
- Bring a sauce pan of water to boil. Add 1/2 Tablespoon of salt. Add the broccoli to the boiling water.1/2 Tablespoon Salt
- Blanch the broccoli for 3 minutes. Strain instantly
- Slice garlic into slivers or use a garlic press.4 Cloves Garlic
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Add the garlic to the olive oil. Cook for 30 seconds to at least one minute.
- Toss within the blanched broccoli. Coat with garlic. Toss for a few minutes. Taste and add extra salt if wanted.
- Serve and Enjoy!!!