Who is actually for all issues fall? Me too! These pumpkin spice donuts are moist and fluffy with that cinnamon spice taste everyone knows and love. These baked keto pumpkin spice donuts (not fried) are the proper go-to for breakfast or a fast deal with or dessert. Make certain to pair these with my keto pumpkin spice latte recipe in order for you the complete PSL expertise.
I’m an enormous fan of this recipe as a breakfast merchandise, as a result of whereas I really like eggs, typically I simply need a scrumptious baked good for breakfast with a heat cup of espresso. I really like the autumn flavors paired with an ideal trace of sweetness.
How to make Pumpkin Spiced Donuts
- These donuts will take about 35 minutes to arrange and may be saved for a few week. For this recipe, you will want a greased donut pan and a big mixing bowl. Preheat your oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit and begin mixing your moist elements within the mixing bowl.
- Once the elements are combined collectively easily, switch your elements to a quart-sized plastic zip-top bag. Cut one of many corners from the bag and squeeze the contents evenly into the donut molds. Bake the donuts within the oven for 14-16 minutes after which take away and let cool on a baking rack or equal.
- Now, you possibly can put together your cinnamon “sugar” coating. I take advantage of Whole Earth plant-based sweetener for this recipe. In a small bowl, soften butter and put aside. Use a separate bowl and blend erythritol, cinnamon, pumpkin spice collectively and prepare for the enjoyable of dipping the donuts.
- Using the butter that you simply ready earlier, dip either side of the nice and cozy donut within the butter. Once the donut is roofed evenly with butter, dip either side within the pumpkin spice combination. Coat either side evenly and place again on the cooling rack to permit the donut to chill.
Ingredients you’ll must make this recipe
- Pumkin Puree
- Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- Blanched Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Erythritol or sweetener of selection
- Baking Powder
- Unsalted Butter
- Cooking Spray
Kitchen gadgets wanted
If you’re searching for recipes to pair with these pumpkin spice donuts, take a look at my keto coffee recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- donut molds
Cinnamon "Sugar" Coating
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/3 cup Whole Earth Pure Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 6-count donut pan with cooking spray.
- Add pumpkin puree, eggs, and almond milk to a mixing bowl and whisk collectively till easy. Mix in almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, Erythritol, and baking powder till the whole lot is mixed.
- Transfer your donut batter right into a quart sized zip high bag or pastry bag and lower a big opening in one of many corners. Squeeze the batter evenly into the ready donut molds.
- Bake the donuts for 14-16 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool whilst you put together the cinnamon sugar coating.
- In a small mixing bowl, soften the butter and put aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine collectively Erythritol, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- While the donuts are nonetheless heat, fastidiously take away them from the molds. Dip either side of the donut in butter after which coat within the cinnamon/erythritol combination and set on a wire rack to chill.
The submit Pumpkin Spice Donuts: The perfect fall keto treat! appeared first on Keto Karma.