Happy Fall (ahhh…my favourite season is right here!)
I’m excited to share this scrumptious pumpkin scone recipe made with my favourite keto-friendly sweetener, Whole Earth! These scones are fast and straightforward to make, and due to Whole Earth, they're candy and scrumptious with no added sugar. I like to pair these scones with a sizzling cup of espresso, and they're good to make upfront for a busy week forward.
If you propose to make the scones upfront, make sure you add the cream cheese frosting simply earlier than serving. You can retailer the icing in a zip-top bag in your fridge, so it’s prepared if you end up!
In this recipe, I used two of my favorites from Whole Earth, their Allulose Baking Blend (granular) and their Erythritol Blend (powdered). The Allulose Baking Blend measures cup for cup like sugar but has zero internet carbs and a low glycemic index (which means it gained’t spike your blood sugar!) This mix tastes scrumptious and really means that you can make and bake so many scrumptious treats whereas staying keto! I really like that Whole Earth Sweeteners enable folks to recreate their favourite meals whereas staying on observe with their well being and wellness targets.
Allulose Baking Blend Ingredients:
Allulose, Erythritol, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Leaf Extract, Monk Fruit Extract.
• Zero energy & sugar
• Bakes & browns like sugar
• Measures like sugar
• Sugar-like texture
• Keto pleasant
• Zero internet carbs
• Low glycemic index
Check out this video to see how simple this recipe is to make!
Things you’ll must make this recipe:
- Blanched Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Whole Earth Allulose Baking Blend
- Baking Powder
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
- Kosher Salt
- Pumpkin Puree
- Cream Cheese
- Unsalted Butter
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Sheet
- Zip Top Bag
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (no sugar added)
- 3 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 egg
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 tsp Whole Earth Erythritol Blend Powdered
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice mix
- Preheat your oven to 325 levels F.
- Add all dry elements right into a bowl and whisk collectively to mix
- Add moist elements to the dry elements and blend properly till a dough is shaped
- On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, form the dough into an 8" round diameter and slice it into 6 equal pieces. A 6" spherical provides you with a cake-like texture and an 8" spherical provides you with a flakier texture.
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes
- Prepare cream cheese frosting by mixing all frosting elements right into a small bowl and mixing properly.
- Add the cream cheese frosting right into a zip-top bag and minimize a small part of the nook to arrange to make use of as a piping bag.
- Remove scones from the oven when they're completed baking. Allow scones to chill on a baking rack for 10 minutes, they may proceed to agency as they cool. Pipe the frosting over the scones and luxuriate in! If you'll avoid wasting scones for later, maintain off on topping them with the cream cheese frosting till proper earlier than consuming. Enjoy!