Mum of two Candice Austin Girdler observed her garments getting tighter when her mum talked about the scrumptious recipes she present in The Healthy Mummy journal. After seeing the inspiring tales from actual mums, Candice selected to attempt The Healthy Mummy!
She signed up as a Platinum 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member, misplaced 13 kgs, and by no means regarded again.
Read extra of her implausible story under…
After studying The Healthy Mummy journal this mum determined to vary her life!
Candice is a 41-year-old mum of two teenage boys residing in The Caves in Central Queensland together with her hubby and sons. When she was at her heaviest, she observed that her garments have been tight. When she was visiting, her mum talked about The Healthy Mummy Magazine someday, and Candice noticed among the actual mum’s tales. She was impressed!
“I think I was at my heaviest weight I had ever been at 106.4kgs and my clothes were getting really tight and uncomfortable.”
“I was out at my Mums place and she was telling me about The Healthy Mummy magazine and the great recipes it has. I started to read through and found the stories of these ‘real’ women to be inspiring. I joined up then and there, becoming a platinum member from that day onwards and have never regretted my decision.”
Since determined to make a change and join The Healthy Mummy, Candice has misplaced 13 kgs in 9 months, she’s since observed her weight reduction plateau, however she’s nonetheless seeing a number of advantages.
“I have lost 13kgs so far, and it’s taken nine months; however, it seems to have plateaued. I am definitely more active, not getting as easily out of breath when walking (I’m an asthmatic) or doing exercise.”
Beyond feeling more healthy and higher inside herself, she’s additionally seeing her garments match higher and usually youthful and extra wonderful!
“I’m feeling younger (haha), my clothes are fitting me again and some are actually too big which is an amazing feeling and such a good motivation to keep going.”
Some of Candice’s favorite Healthy Mummy recipes, merchandise or exercises!
Candice loves a Healthy Mummy Smoothie for breakfast, has a slew of go-to recipes within the app she whips up for the household and loves how straightforward the exercises are to do and discover.
“I love the Healthy Mummy Smoothies and usually have one each day for breakfast unless it’s the weekend where I might have one of the Healthy Mummy breaky recipes like the porridge or pancakes, so yummy.”
“In terms of recipes, a definite favourite in our house is the deviled sausages, stove top lasagne and Peanut Butter bars. I personally love the Oat and Cinnamon Pancakes, Biscoff Overnight Weetbix, Pesto Spinach and Ricotta rolls, Peanut Butter Pie (a bit too much 😬) and Rainbow Smoothie.”
“I alternate between my at home Reformer Pilates, afternoon walk and from the app, the Take 10. I usually combine 3 of the Take 10 exercises – boxing and Pilates – to get at least half an hour of exercise in.”
Candice’s high ideas for weight reduction and wholesome modifications success!
- Take pictures – “I wish I had taken more at the beginning in different outfits so I could compare them now and see the actually change in the photos!”
- Use the app – “It has so many amazing tips and support, counting your daily calorie intake, making sure you are drinking 2L of water and records your exercise, gives you exercise workouts to complete and you can find such amazing recipes to suit the whole family!”
- Never say by no means – “This goes for food and weight lose. No food is off limits which is what I love. Every other ‘diet’ says you can’t have chocolate, or you just just have veggies and fruit, no alcohol, and fats are no good. I’ve learnt that I can have a choccie if I want, I just add it to my daily calorie intake, I can have a drink once in a while, it’s good for my mental health to chill and socialise with friends and a drink to unwind.”
- Never hand over – “If you have a bad day or week due to what ever circumstances, it doesn’t mean all that hard work is lost. The beauty of The Healthy Mummy is you can just get back on the next day and continue your journey. Enjoy life!!”
And her recommendation for different mums simply beginning?
“Pretty much the above…haha! Never give up, slow and steady wins the race, it’s not just about the scales but how you feel both physically and mentally!”
How The Healthy Mummy has additionally helped Candice lower your expenses
Candice hasn’t actually observed how meal planning, meal prepping, and wholesome consuming has altered her household’s price range. She does have two teenage boys who eat A LOT!
“To be honest I haven’t really taken any notice.”
“I have two sons that eat like horses, Mr 14 being 6ft3 and plays a lot of basketball so eats everything on site and is constantly hungry, so buying enough food to keep up with him costs me a small fortune, haha!”
“In saying that, I make most of my snacks now so I’m not buying bars and things, just grabbing from my stash in the freezer so probably saving a bit in that regard.”
But given the sensible use of pre-made snacks to feed her boys, she is going to see how Healthy Mummy has impacted her household’s price range any longer. She additionally presents mum’s recommendation on the way to assist them prep their household’s price range.
“I will have to take more notice from now on.”
“Roughly Work out what you are eating for the week and make recipes that have some similar ingredients that you can use for multiple recipes.”
We love that Candice was impressed by different actual mums sharing their tales, and now she’s a kind of mums inspiring others together with her success.
Join our unbelievable group of supportive mums TODAY!
With tons of of 1000's of mums from throughout Australia, all with the identical targets, issues, and struggles, our group is there to help you thru all of it.
Join The Healthy Mummy group in the present day.
Are you able to kick-start your weight reduction?
Want to shift your weight however really feel like you could have NO TIME in your day to train and eat healthily?
That’s the place the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge may also help.
What do you get? You get entry to:
- 28 days of at-home train routines (no fitness center wanted) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding-friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient workouts for busy mums – beneath 30 minutes
- Challenge combines Pilates workouts with interval and circuit coaching (HIIT)
- Suitable for primary to superior health ranges.
- Home to 1000's of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
Find out extra about becoming a member of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.