Go Shelley – what an unbelievable Meal Prep!!
This Mum of 4 from Victoria has proven simply how a lot money and time she will save by following the Healthy Mummy’s new 3 Pot Meal Plan within the Healthy Mummy App!
Shelley has pulled off this superb meal prep cooking up 49 serves of essential meals in simply a few hours. What’s extra the full price was simply $153.39!
For anybody who thinks wholesome consuming is costlier, Shelley has but once more proved in any other case. Each of those scrumptious wholesome and residential cooked meal price simply $3.13 per serve!
Shelley Moore is 32 and a busy mum of 4. She works as a nurse in an Emergency Department in Melbourne.
‘I have been a Healthy Mummy member for around 3 years, often utilising the recipes for snacks and meals but not fully committing to the program until around 6 months ago. Since then I have lost 11kg, started running and swimming.’
Shelley’s AMAZING Meal Prep
Shelley reveals that meal prepping has actually helped together with her weight reduction journey, taking the guess work out of what to eat through the week in addition to saving heaps of money.
She says, ‘I think it’s so nice that by taking a pair hours to prepare dinner and put together these tremendous straightforward, nutritious and attractive meals signifies that for the entire week (if not longer!) I don’t have to consider what we’re going to have for dinner or what I can deliver to work.’
‘Plus at only $3.13 per serve, I have saved so much money compared to how much I would normally spend. The difference in cost and time means I’ll be much less confused through the week, and this can impression positively on myself and my household.’
The New 3 Pot Meal Plan
The 3 Pot Meal Plan is ideal for busy Mums! It reveals you how one can make 3 bulk recipes per week and switch the leftovers into a wide range of great meals. It’s all about making essentially the most out of your time within the kitchen, saving you money and time.
What Shelley Made on her Mega Meal Prep
Bulk Recipe 1. Bulk Cooked Potato and Peanut Beef
6 x serves Slow Cooked Potato and Peanut Beef
5 x serves Slow Cooked Peanut Beef Wraps
4 x serves Slow Cooked Beef Filos
Bulk Recipe 2. Bulk Rissoles & Vegetables
5 x serves Rissoles & Vegetables
6 serves x Meatball Subs
6 serves x Spaghetti & Meatballs
Bulk Recipe 3. Bulk Spinach and Pumpkin Curry
5 serves x Spinach and Pumpkin Curry
7 serves x Spinach and Pumpkin Curry Pie (2 pies every)
5 serves x Spinach Pumpkin Chicken Curry soup
Get all these recipes as a part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge within the Healthy Mummy App
Money and Time Saved
Shelley was greater than happy with the outcomes of her efforts within the kitchen understanding that it has saved her heaps of time for a busy week forward.
She says ‘Now that our meals for the complete week are sorted and simply must be reheated, I'll have extra time to have interaction and join with my youngsters and companion, and possibly even get a little bit further sleep!
Next time I do an enormous 3 Pot Meal Prep, I feel I'll put together the night time earlier than – peeling, dicing, grating and so forth to avoid wasting a little bit extra time.’
Shelley’s Top Tips for Meal Prepping 3 Pot Meal Plan
1. Start with the dish that takes the longest – on this case it was the Potato & Peanut Beef because it was 4 hours within the sluggish cooker. This gives you time to work your method by the opposite recipes whereas it’s cooking.
2. I additionally discover that freezing my soups quite than refrigerating makes it simpler to move them (to work, for instance) with out spillage, and I simply reheat them within the microwave for a couple of minutes.
3. A pie maker is a implausible option to make it a little bit faster and simpler, however you’ll want to regulate your energy with the additional pastry.
4. While I used to be cooking and prepping, I had the app open on two units – my cellphone and my pill, so I might refer to 2 recipes at a time. That method I used to be ready to consider my subsequent steps and preserve the momentum going!
How Shelley Saves as much as $100 Every Week with the Healthy Mummy!
When Shelley will not be utilizing the three Pot bulk recipes, she saves cash by commonly checking what she already has within the fridge, freezer and pantry after which customises her meal plan accordingly.
‘The Healthy Mummy app is very helpful in that all I need to do is search for my chosen ingredient/s and it brings up a range of recipes which include them. For example if I have frozen mince, I will incorporate that into my meal plan rather than a different recipe requiring me to buy other ingredients.’
Shelley additionally substitutes a number of meals per week with vegetarian choices that not solely saves cash, but in addition will increase her household’s veggie consumption.
3 Ways Shelley Saves Money
‘I'm saving some huge cash by following the Healthy Mummy meal plans, largely as a result of the meals and snacks repeat a number of instances over the week.
‘I am saving between $50 and $100 each weekly shop and that’s not together with the cash I’m saving by not shopping for takeaway after I come house late from work too exhausted to prepare dinner (because of meal prep!).
‘I am also saving money by incorporating Healthy Mummy smoothies into my day, either for breakfast or lunch. They are so packed with vitamins, minerals, probiotics and protein that I know I’m fuelling my physique with precisely what it wants, however in a fast and handy method.’
Shelley’s Budget suggestions for meal prepping:
- Buy veggies once they’re on sale, chop and freeze them to make use of later.
- Substitute the veg in recipes with veggies which can be in season as they’ll be cheaper.
- Consider investing in a chest freezer, and shopping for meat on particular to freeze for later. Buying meat in bulk then dividing and freezing.
- The 3 Pot Meals are glorious for the finances as a result of one base cook-up will present 3 completely different meals.
Save cash with 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – and learn to make wholesome meals on a finances!
If you need to enhance your total well being and wellbeing however don’t have the finances for a gymnasium membership or fancy pre-made wholesome meals – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an superior program to take a look at.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge contains:
- 28 days of at house train routines (no gymnasium wanted) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding pleasant meal plans
- Time-efficient workouts for busy mums – underneath 30 minutes
- Challenge combines Pilates workouts with interval and circuit coaching (HIIT)
- Suitable for fundamental to superior health ranges
- Home to 1000's of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To be taught extra about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CLICK HERE.
The Healthy Mummy App may help!
The new Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App is an AWESOME instrument for meal planning on a finances.
You can choose the choice to search out ‘budget friendly’ meals within the recipe hub (as proven within the picture beneath), and it's also possible to filter the recipes you see to cater for dietary necessities, similar to gluten free, nut free or vegetarian.