I really like fruit yogurt however its sugar content material scares me. Here is what I attempted at this time to satiate my candy tooth and have a wholesome lower than 100 calorie snack. My yesterday’s buying included some pretty strawberries and raspberries which made me understand I may put together fruit yogurt of my liking.
While consuming low carb, you will need to improve fiber content material in meals which I did by including a spoonful of psyllium husk (Isabgol). Read why psyllium husk is a boon for weight watchers right here.
Low Carb High Fiber Strawberry Yoghurt Recipe
Here is the recipe…..
- Strawberries – Raw, 50 g
- Thick curd (I really like Mother Dairy Dahi) – 200 g
- Psyllium Husk – 1 tsp
- Stevia powder – in response to your style. (Stevia is zero carbs, pure sweetener)
- Mix with curd, stevia and Psyllium husk.
- Beat effectively, refrigerate and revel in as a wholesome low carb snack 🙂
Makes two serves.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (EACH SERVE)
- Calories – 87
- Carbs – 11g
- Fat – 3g
- Protein – 4g
- Calcium – 168 mg
- Fiber – 4 g
- Net Carb – 7g (Total carbs minus fiber) 🙂
So what are you ready for make it and revel in your low carb weight-reduction plan 🙂
P.S. – For the Raspberry, model examine Kanan’s Facebook web page right here.
Don’t neglect so as to add your concepts with this Low Carb High Fiber Strawberry Yoghurt Recipe.