Low Carb Broccoli And Cheese Soup Recipe
My Low Carb Cooking fever is at its peak now. I would go cranky sometime and can attempt to discover web carbs in water or my dietary supplements too..sigh !
I'm sharing with you Low Carb Broccoli and Cheese soup Recipe.
I don’t want to admit however I simply dislike Broccoli. So I attempt to discover methods to make it little extra tolerable to my style buds 😛 . I like steamed broccoli although in my salad because the sauces masks its style 😀 , recipe right here.
Let’s soar to the recipe.
Broccoli – Half head medium sized
Onion – 1 giant
Ginger – tiny winy 🙂
Salt and Red Chilli powder
Gouda Cheese – 20-50 gms as per your style
Vinegar – optionally available
Milk/Cream – optionally available
Desi Ghee- 2 TSP
Butter – 1 tsp
Serves : 3-4
1.First,chop broccoli into florets and steam it. You may do it in a microwave or on gasoline in a container of boiling water.
2. Chop 1 giant onion into items preferrred for sauteing.
3. In a pan, pour 2 TSP Ghee and let it get heated.
4. Add minced ginger and chopped onions to the pan. When onions begin turning a bit brown, add salt and steamed broccoli florets. Cook for 10 minutes.
5. Empty the contents of the pan in a blender. Add little water and mix.Blend until you get a clean puree.
6. Add little butter in the identical pan that you just used earlier. Add the puree and crimson chilli and produce it to boil. Add water to get the soup like consistency.
7. Simmer it for 10 minutes.
8. Serve. Add little butter if you want 🙂
I liked the tacky broccoli taste however its little bland for my style regardless of including crimson chilli. So, I added 4-5 drops of vinegar, liked the style 🙂 !
You too attempt the soup ! Let me know what variations you probably did to the recipe 🙂
P.S – By the time I considered clicking image, I had completed half the soup 😀