These EASY Keto Magic Bars are the proper sugar-free and low-carb dessert! A shortbread crust, pecans, coconut, chocolate chips, and selfmade caramel sauce make these so scrumptious!
These Keto Magic Bars actually stay as much as their title and no...it’s not an phantasm. Yes, they're "keto", sure they're scrumptious, and sure they'll disappear and not using a hint! Now if we might solely work out a solution to pull them out of a hat we might have an interactive magic present/restaurant in Vegas.
We’ve wished to make these dessert bars for a very long time, however till just lately each try we made to make them, the top product simply didn’t meet our expectations. Then the keto gods smiled upon us and we have been blessed with an erythritol brown sugar substitute. We knew instantly after we noticed the bag we had to purchase it, and as quickly as we opened and smelled it we knew we needed to make keto magic bars.
Honestly, these little bites of pleasure remind us of a tiny pecan pie with only a teensy little bit of coconut cake combined in. They are nice together with your favourite keto-friendly ice cream for a dessert, and in our humble opinion, the very best dessert at the moment on Cast Iron Keto.[feast_advanced_jump_to]
How to make keto magic bars
- begin by making your shortbread fashion crust - that is tremendous simple, all you want is blanched and finely floor almond flour, salt, an egg, and butter. You'll pre-bake the crust.
- subsequent, make the caramel - this makes use of heavy cream, butter, brown erythritol, vanilla extract and salt. Watch it rigorously!
- combine up the fillings - chocolate chips (we use Lily's), unsweetened shredded coconut, and pecan items and add them to the pre-baked crust.
- high the fillings with the caramel and bake one final time.
That's it! Don't let the caramel scare you, it is tremendous simple!
Caramel not mixing into the fillings?
Some of us have talked about that their sauce simply sits on high like a crust. If this occurs your “condensed milk” most likely cooked just a bit too lengthy.
No worries although, simply combine the sauce into the toppings a bit earlier than putting again within the oven in order that all the pieces mixes collectively.
Any sort of nut or seed is scrumptious in these Keto Magic Bars! We love utilizing pepitas, sunflower seeds, macadamia nuts, and even hemp seeds!
Keto Magic Bars
- 1 cup almond flour we use Bob’s Red Mill Superfine Almond Flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 giant egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Condensed Milk Caramel:
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup Swerve Brown Erythritol you may as well use any granulated erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 9 oz bag Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup pecan items
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- In a medium bowl combine collectively the crust components till a ball of dough varieties. Press the dough into an 8 inch forged iron skillet.
- Poke a number of small holes within the crust with a fork. Bake for 20 minutes till barely golden.
Condensed Milk Caramel:
- Place all components in a tall sided pot and convey to a boil over excessive warmth.
- Once boiling proceed to boil for five minutes stirring ceaselessly.
- After 5 minutes it ought to have reached the consistency of condensed milk or a thick caramel sauce. Set apart to chill.
- Place the pecan items, coconut, and chocolate chips on high of the curst. Pour over the condensed milk (see word under recipe) and return to the oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Allow to chill fully within the fridge for 30-60 minutes earlier than slicing into bars.