These Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Nut Clusters take solely 5 minutes to make and are an ideal candy deal with for the Keto weight loss plan!
These straightforward Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Nut Clusters (say that 5 instances quick!) are a scrumptious low-carb deal with!
Packed stuffed with wholesome nuts these clusters are the right quantity of candy with out being overly candy. The better part is that they take nearly 5 minutes to make! Well, moreover the chilling time that's.
What is a fats bomb?
A fats bomb is normally a candy or savory small chew that packs punch of wholesome fat, possibly a little bit of protein, and a small quantity of carbs. They are used to complement a ketogenic weight loss plan.
We use fats bombs to gas exercises, as a candy deal with, or small meal if we’re doing an OMAD type day.
What’s in these dairy-free Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Nut Clusters?
- sugar-free chocolate chips
- macadamia nuts
Can I swap out the nuts and/or seeds?
Yes, you'll be able to! Just use your favourite nuts or seeds within the combine. Do word that altering the nuts and seed varieties might affect the dietary data.
How do I retailer these?
We retailer our clusters within the freezer in a freezer-safe container. You can even retailer these within the fridge. They’ll maintain for as much as per week within the fridge or a month within the freezer.
What are the macros for these Keto fats bombs?
- Fat: 17.9g – 86%
- Protein: 3.8g – 8%
- Carbs: 3g (internet) 6%
- cast-iron skillet (or microwave-safe bowl)
- parchment paper (or silicone mat)
- baking sheet
- cookie scoop (or only a spoon!)
Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb Nut Clusters
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup pecan or walnut halves
- ½ cup pepitas
- ½ cup pistachios
- 1 cup darkish chocolate sugar-free chocolate chips we use Lily's model to maintain these dairy-free
- 1 ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt for sprinkling
- Place the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a cast-iron skillet (any dimension) over low warmth. Stir continually till melted.
- Once melted, add within the nuts and seeds. Stir to mix.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to position about 2 tablespoons value of the combination into mounds on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt if desired.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the freezer and freeze for one hour. Once set, switch the clusters to a lidded freezer-safe container. Store for as much as one month.