This simple Keto Chia Pudding could be served heat or chilly and could be simply custom-made for quite a lot of taste profiles. We'll present you the right ratio for chia pudding!
This Keto Chia Pudding recipe is sponsored by our buddies at Bob's Red Mill, thanks for supporting the manufacturers that make Cast Iron Keto potential.
Have you ever had heat chia pudding? Our recipe for straightforward Keto Chia Pudding could be served each heat or chilly however we're t-totally obsessive about serving it heat! It's nearly like a low-carb oatmeal (as in our Keto Oatmeal recipe), however with the punch of Omega 3's that chia seeds present.
Typically, chia pudding is served chilly and it's important to let it sit for someday to turn out to be pudding-esq. When serving chia pudding heat, it is prepared in lower than 10 minutes making this an superior choice for busy mornings. Or, deal with the chia pudding as dessert, both manner, it is scrumptious.[feast_advanced_jump_to]
Ingredients in Keto Chia Pudding
- Bob's Red Mill Organic Black Chia Seeds - we love these tiny powerhouses which can be packed stuffed with omega-3 fatty acids, protein and fiber.
- Milk - you need to use any sort you want, we normally use an unsweetened plain almond milk however common milk, cream, soy, or coconut would all work simply nice.
- Sugar-free liquid sweetener - we use a sugar-free maple syrup
- Spices - pictured right here, we used chai spice however you need to use any flavorings you want. Cinnamon is nice should you're skipping the chocolate for a vanilla chia pudding. You may even go in a Mexican chocolate route and add a pinch of floor cayenne or chipotle chili.
- Vanilla extract
- Sugar-free chocolate (optionally available) - if making chocolate chia pudding, we wish to soften a however of 100% darkish chocolate into the chia pudding
- Cacao powder (optionally available) - provided that making chocolate chia pudding, skip for vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional toppings - see concepts under
See recipe card for portions.
Chia Pudding Topping Ideas
There are a ton of topping concepts for Keto Chia Pudding. Fresh fruit like raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries all work nice. Flaked coconut, shaved sugar-free chocolate, whipped cream, and even chocolate fudge sauce or salted caramel sauce could be scrumptious if serving the pudding as a dessert.
Store any leftovers in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 5 days. Store the toppings individually.
The excellent ratio for chia pudding for 4 servings is 2.5 cups milk to ½ cup + 2 tablespoons chia seeds.
Keto Chia Pudding
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons Bob's Red Mill Organic Chia Seeds
- 2.5 cups milk of selection
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon spices of selection see put up for concepts
- Pinch sea salt
Optional for chocolate variation
- 1 ounce 100% darkish chocolate
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- Combine the entire elements in a small pot over medium warmth. Bring to a simmer for five minutes till thickened. Serve instantly or chill till able to serve.