Lainie Armstrong is a mum-of-three based mostly in Canberra and has misplaced 18kg following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. She credit The Healthy Mummy Smoothies for her success!
“I had no real defining moment, I was asked by a friend to accompany him on a bush walk one day and that is when I realised how much I enjoyed it and decided to keep it up,” she says.
“I have lost roughly 18kg all up since December 2021.” AMAZING!
How this mum misplaced 18kg by following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
In truth, Lainie says she is extra energetic with out actually making an attempt!
“I used to sit on the lounge most days watching TV but I’m now constantly moving and hardly sitting down now that I’ve returned to working full time,” she says.
“I also don’t feel as tired as I used to, I have more energy and don’t feel ‘blah’ and lethargic all day anymore. I can see small changes in my body.”
Amazingly, Lainie says that she hardly ever goes a day with out exercising.
“As I progress, I will see more changes, but the changes so far in the amount of time is amazing,” she says.
“Mentally, I have noticed that I can’t go a day with out doing even a small workout. My self control has also improved immensely.”
What Lainie eats on a typical day
Breakfast: Smoothie with spinach, banana, chia seeds, almond milk and no matter smoothie powder I really feel like that day. (I used to at all times skip breakfast)
Lunch: Usually, a salad with both rooster or tuna.
Dinner: Meal cooked from the app, based mostly on what my choosy kids and husband will eat.
Snacks: I make the wholesome snacks from the app. Muffins, slices and so on. nothing too candy as I’m not an enormous sweets particular person now.
“I even have at the very least 3 litres of water every day. I've every day smoothies. Salted Caramel is my absolute favorite!
“I additionally use the physique firming lotion, collagen powder, Carb X and Control X.“
Workouts: I do a 1.5 hour energy stroll round my neighbourhood or 40 minutes on my elliptical every day.
Lainie’s ideas for staying on observe
1. Drink numerous water, it helps to maintain you full.
2. Don’t push your self too exhausting. Slow and regular wins the race. Changes received’t occur in a single day
3. Not all victories are weight victories.
4. Don’t attempt to do it alone. Try and contain the household, or The Healthy Mummy Facebook teams are nice for help.
Join our unimaginable neighborhood of supportive mums TODAY!
With a whole lot of 1000's of mums from throughout Australia all with the identical objectives, the identical considerations and the identical struggles our neighborhood is there help you thru all of it.
Join The Healthy Mummy neighborhood at the moment.
Are you able to kick-start your weight reduction?
Want to shift your weight however really feel like you've NO TIME in your day to train and eat healthily?
That’s the place the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can assist.
What do you get? You get entry to:
- 28 days of at house train routines (no gymnasium wanted) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding pleasant meal plans
- Time-efficient workouts for busy mums – underneath 30 minutes
- Challenge combines Pilates workouts with interval and circuit coaching (HIIT)
- Suitable for primary to superior health ranges.
- Home to 1000's of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
Find out extra about becoming a member of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.