Baked Brie is likely one of the best and most scrumptious appetizers. This creamy keto baked brie cheese is ideal for gatherings with family and friends and is bound to be a brand new favourite. I used a easy do-it-yourself sugar-free raspberry preserves, however you too can purchase store-bought sugar-free preserves if you happen to’d like! This appetizer pairs completely with my new Defy Foods keto crackers!
Baked Brie was once one in all my favourite appetizers earlier than I began consuming keto. I used to make it with phyllo dough, which clearly isn’t gluten-free or low in carbs. One day I used to be craving a baked brie and determined to only make it with out the dough. I used to be shocked by how scrumptious and easy it was — and in truth I didn’t miss the phyllo one bit.
All of the scrumptious flavors of the savory creamy baked brie with the sweetness from the sugar-free raspberry preserves hit the spot. It’s actually wonderful how we will modify our favourite recipes to suit our way of life, whereas nonetheless having fun with meals that we love!
Watch the right way to make this recipe!
How to make keto baked brie
First, you’re going to need to begin pre-heating your oven to 350 levels F.
Next, you’re going to unwrap your favourite brie cheese and place it into an oven-safe baking dish. If you intend to switch the brie to a serving dish after baking, make sure to line the underside of the baking dish with parchment paper so as to simply transfer the brie when it’s prepared.
Next, calmly rating the highest of the brie with a pointy knife. You’ll need to rating it vertically and horizontally and take a look at to not go too near the sides, leaving about 1/4″ from all sides uncut.
Next, prime the brie with a sugar free preserves (you can also make your personal or use store-bought) and unfold it excessive of the brie.
Place the baking dish into the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then carrels take away and serve. This dip pairs amazingly my newly launched Defy Foods Keto Crackers!
Ingredients on this recipe
- 8-9 oz Brie (wheel)
- Sugar-free Raspberry Preserves (store-bought or homemade raspberry preserves)
Kitchen objects wanted
- Can I exploit one other protect apart from Raspberry?
- Yes! Feel free to make use of any taste of preserves, if you're consuming low carb/keto, simply be certain it’s sugar-free and low in complete carbs.
- Can I add anything on prime?
- Yes, generally I add chopped nuts on prime, like pecans, walnuts, or almond slices.
- What else can I serve this with apart from keto crackers?
- You may serve this recipe with pork rinds, celery, or contemporary chopped veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, peppers, and so on.)
- Can I make this recipe in a microwave?
- Yes! You can microwave the brie as an alternative of utilizing an oven. I usually begin with one minute on excessive and examine the middle with a pointy knife to see if it’s utterly melted.
- If it’s not absolutely melted after one minute them I add 15 seconds at a time till it’s prepared. Be cautious to not overcook the brie within the microwave, this might trigger the brie to separate or pour out of the edges.
Keto Baked Brie
- 8-9 oz Brie (wheel)
- 1/4 cup Sugar-free Raspberry Preserves
- Preheat your oven to 350 F
- Unwrap the brie and place it right into a oven protected baking dish. if it is advisable switch to brie to a serving dish after baking, bear in mind to make use of parchment paper on the underside of the dish.
- Score the brie vertically and horizontally leaving 1/4" uncut as you get in direction of to outer fringe of the brie. This will forestall the brie from spilling out because the cheese melts within the oven.
- Top the brie with 1/4 cup of sugar free raspberry preserves
- Place within the oven for 15 minutes, fastidiously take away and serve instantly. Pair with our Defy Keto Crackers