This chocolate protein chia pudding is the proper make-ahead breakfast. Simply prep it the evening earlier than, and this creamy, chocolate-y gluten-free and vegan pudding shall be ready for you if you get up.
Hey mates! How’s the day going? I hope you’re having fun with the morning. I’m so blissful you’re enthusiastic about Spring Shape Up! 200 of you could have already signed up 🙂 Make positive to seize your spot now should you’d like to hitch within the enjoyable.
For right now’s submit, I’m re-sharing this recipe as a result of it’s one thing we’ve had so usually for breakfast recently!
Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding
With our loopy morning schedules, I’m an enormous fan of something I could make prematurely for breakfast. We love issues just like the breakfast cookie, this protein oatmeal bake and this vegan peach oatmeal bake. When breakfast is ready, it ensures that I’ll have one thing to eat within the morning, as a result of typically it’s too busy round right here to make the standard egg scramble till after each kiddos are dropped off.
Here’s a chia protein pudding recipe that our total household loves! It’s protein-packed, stuffed with wholesome fat, and excessive in fiber, so once I pair it with a aspect of scrambled eggs I’m full and glad for hours. You can customise it by including any fruit or toppings you’d like. My go-to’s are berries, cacao nibs and unsweetened coconut.
Here’s the wholesome recipe should you’d like to provide it a strive!
Ingredients For Chia Seed Pudding:
- chia seeds
- vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- sea salt
- maple syrup (can even add a splash of vanilla extract)
- almond or coconut milk (use much less for a thicker pudding)
- granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, peanut butter, gogi berries, and so forth.
Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup – 1 cup almond milk (use much less for a thicker pudding)
- Toppings: granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, gogi berries, and so forth.
- Mix all substances in a glass or small bowl.
- Cover and set within the fridge in a single day.
- The subsequent morning, stir effectively, add your toppings, and go!
Hope you could have a beautiful morning and I’ll see ya quickly.