Looking for a scrumptious but easy dinner that may wow your loved ones or visitors? This hen with a creamy mushroom wine sauce is absolute GOALS. It’s fast and straightforward, with solely 8 elements it’s prepared very quickly. Pair this dish with a glass of FitVine Wine Pinot Grigio for his or her good wine pairing!
I teamed up with FitVine Wine to carry you this scrumptious and flavorful recipe. FitVine Wine was born when associates bought collectively to make wines that match into their lively life. They concentrate on wines with wealthy taste and low residual sugar, which is superior for these limiting their sugar consumption. I really like that they share the dietary info for all of their wines, so there’s no guess work!
In this recipe, I used FitVine’s Pinot Grigio which has solely 0.09g of sugar and a couple of.5g carbs. This wine is barely dry, with a crisp and clear end with much less sugar and no taste components. This scrumptious wine has floral notes on the nostril, citrus on the end.
All FitVine wines are gluten-free, vegan-friendly, non-GMO, keto and paleo.
Get 15% off with code KETOKARMA15 on FitVineWine.com
Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce with FitVine Wine
Ingredients you’ll want for this recipe:
- Butter – Salted
- Chicken breast – Boneless and skinless. Two medium to massive breasts minimize in halves lengthwise. This will provide you with 4 skinny hen breasts to prepare dinner.
- Onion- On half of a medium onion
- Garlic – Fresh minced or pre-minced from a jar. If you utilize minced garlic from a jar, it will likely be about 1/2 tbsp to equal 3 cloves.
- Mushrooms – I purchase pre-sliced white mushrooms.
- FitVine Wine Pinot Grigio – One of my all-time favourite wines. You can seize a bottle here.
- Heavy Cream- Any model of heavy cream works, or you should utilize half and half in case you’re in a pinch. You must prepare dinner the sauce slightly longer to assist it cut back if utilizing half and half.
- Grated Parmesan Cheese – You can grate it your self or purchase it pre-grated. I desire the manufacturers within the refrigerated part for the most effective taste.
- Salt and pepper: Season to style
- Parsley or Basil- Optional. Buy contemporary and chop it for garnish
Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Wine Sauce
- 2 tbsp butter salted
- 1.25 lbs hen breasts (2 boneless, skinless breasts) minimize in half lengthwise into 4 items
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 12 oz sliced white mushrooms
- 1/3 cup FitVine Pinot Grigio Wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to style
- parsley or basil chopped (optionally available for garnish)
- Add butter to a big preheated skillet on medium-high warmth.
- Season hen breasts on each side with salt and pepper. Place hen breasts in skillet and prepare dinner on each side, about 3 to five min per facet, then switch the hen to a plate.
- Next, add the onion, garlic, mushroom, and FitVine Pinot Grigio to the skillet. Let them prepare dinner for about 5 minutes, stirring sometimes.
- Add heavy cream and parmesan cheese, stir and prepare dinner for 5-7 minutes, stirring sometimes or till sauce reduces and thickens. Add the hen again to the skillet and spoon the sauce over the hen. Season with salt and pepper to style and garnish with basil or parsley.
The publish Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce with FitVine Wine appeared first on Keto Karma.