This Caramel Chai Spiced Pumpkin Cake is deliciously good for fall! It’s gluten-free, plant-based, and low-carb!
THIS Caramel Chai Spice Pumpkin Cake IS SPONSORED BY OUR FRIENDS AT BOB’S RED MILL.
We’re all the time searching for tasty methods to make use of our Keto Caramel Sauce and this Caramel Chai Spiced Pumpkin Cake is close to good! We additionally love an excellent base recipe and after perfecting this Blueberry Hot Fudge Cake we knew that we needed to do a pumpkin model for fall!
While it will not be fairly fall but, we’re beginning to see pumpkins pop up on the market. And, let’s be sincere, we by no means really want an excuse for pumpkin, fall or not.
Same because the lava cake, to get the proper texture, we went with considered one of our favourite flour combos, Bob’s Red Mill Super Fine Almond Flour, Organic Coconut Flour, and Organic Brown Flaxseed Meal. Using each the almond flour and coconut flour collectively is considered one of our greatest methods to imitate all-purpose flour. The flaxseed makes an ideal egg replacer too.
We love the nice and cozy chai notes from the chai spice however you possibly can additionally go the basic route and use pumpkin pie spice, will probably be scrumptious both means.
If you give this recipe a attempt, remember to tag @castiron_keto and @bobsredmill on Instagram!
Caramel Chai Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- 1 ¼ cups Bob’s Red Mill Super-Fine Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 cup brown erythritol
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Bob’s Red Mill Organic Brown Flaxseed Meal + 5 tablespoons warm water
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chai spice
- 1 batch keto caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a big bowl, combine collectively the entire elements besides the caramel sauce.
- Transfer the batter to an 8″ cast-iron skillet or baking dish. Carefully switch to the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes till a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clear.
- Let cool for five minutes earlier than topping with caramel sauce, slice and serve